Crisppearl is an integrated people and brand solutions company providing result oriented business solutions to our clients through recruitment and management of performance driven workplace. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Purpose of Role:
- Van Sales Representative is responsible for the achievement of depletion objectives within an assigned geographical coverage through brilliant execution of outlet activation standards and trade/promotional activations.
- Identification of outlets for trade activations
- Deployment of POS materials, light signs and other trade assets
- Drive effective coverage of stores within the assigned Neighbourhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited at least 4 times a month. Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target
- To go to trade with all required selling tools
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no criss-crossing
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery
- Use sales device in every call
- 100% reconciliation every day
- No credit to any store
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent.
- Must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s licence prior to resumption
- Must have a valid Lagos state drivers’ institute license
- Some commercial expertise gained across field sales/consumer/customer marketing is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Ability to work flexibly – make bar calls on weekends and at night to engage consumers
Take home is N50, 000 plus N20,000 route incentive and plus additional incentive of N50, 000 which is based on performance.
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the of the mail.