Cristabol Haulage is a Lagos based Haulage company with fleet of trucks. We haul pan Nigeria for the FMCG with vehicles varying from 3tons to 60tons. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Haulage Fleet Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
The Fleet Supervisor will:
- Coordinate all truck fleet and to ensure they are all operational.
- Manage and maintain the fleet of trucks within the business and to ensure they are used in accordance with all Clients policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of truck servicing and inspection and scheduling regular truck maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
- Provide monthly fuel usage report to the Operations Manager
- Provide monthly Vehicle Maintenance cost report to Mgmt Operation
- Organize & Schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance
- Conduct random inspections of trucks within the fleet
- Have rescue Operations Idea and experience where neccessary
- Improve fleet productivity whilst also reducing costs and increasing profits.
- Manage Staff within the transport section.
- Organize Truck Safety Stickers & Registration
- Organize the repair of any damage to vehicles
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree, HND, OND qualification.
- 5 years of experience in Transportation Industry
- 5 Years in a supervisory position
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Fluent in both Pidgin & English both verbal and written.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to foster team-oriented goals.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be Target focused and result oriented
The Fleet Supervisor must have knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Principles and practices of fleet management.
- Basic budgeting principles.
- Principles and practices of safety management.
- Pertinent local, state and federal laws, ordinances and rules as related to transportation and fleet operations
- Equipment, tools and materials used in vehicle and equipment maintenance activities and services.
- Principles of supervision and training.
N45,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021.