Crovation Limited (Crovation), a member of J3 Holdings, was established in 2014 and comprises a group of seasoned professionals in the development and maintenance of Real Estate. Crovation has excuted numerous projects, across the South West Nigeria which include Housing Development, Infrastructural Development and sale of land. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- To strengthen our operations, we are looking to hire a resourceful and aggressive individuals who will manage the day-to-day sales & marketing activities of the company, develop long term sales, marketing and business development strategy for the company and ensure that the company leads and improve her market share in the competitive market.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter in Real estate sales, marketing, and business development.
- Oversees all sales, promotional events, attracts new clients and improves retention.
- Provide world-class sales management experience.
- Proactively drive Sales Planning, Forecasting, and Sales & Customer Service Management
- Develop and implement comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods, and results.
- Oversee the development and management of internal sales operations & processes.
- Participate in negotiations & bring deals to a closure.
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Propose & implement sales promotion activities for the project.
- Scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date customer and sales database
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related area.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in sales, marketing and business development/promotion in Real Estate.
- Computer literacy
- Evidence of Leading & delivering results.
- Experience in customer acquisition, management and retention.
- Attractive Salary (N100,000 Monthly).
- Commission & Career growth opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
31st December, 2022.