CyParks.Com is owned by CyParks Technologies Limited, is an eCommerce Marketplace for Digital Products and Online Services. A Dynamic Online Workplace for skilled Online Freelancers, Professionals that enjoy working on a job remotely.
We sell digital products and online services created by people that are knowledgeable and passionate about what they do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer (Freelancer)
- CyParks has overwhelming numbers of clients from all walks of life seeking the services of professional Graphic Designers in the following areas:
- Logo Design,
- Banner Ads,
- Book & Album Cover,
- Flyers & Brochures Design,
- Packaging Designs, etc
- Your job is to handle such task remotely and delivered at the agreed time and price. If you have what it takes to handle any of the above task and many more on a daily bases, then apply via the link below.
- Mastery in layout, typography and design with ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to accept input and creative direction and act on same.
- Ability to see projects through to completion.
- Degree in Art, Design or relevant field required.
- Proven experience as a graphic designer, Advanced user of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, PowerPoint and MS Word experience a plus.
- Understanding of Marking, Corporate Identity, advertisement and ad banner designing.
- Expertise in digital image formats enhancing and optimizing images for both web and print technology.
- Working knowledge of CSS, Web templates and other web technologies would be an added advantage.
- Ability to make sound judgments, work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven attention to detail with advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written), listening and customer service skills.
- Must be ready to work remotely.
- Any discipline with a proven record of Graphic designs
Based on completion of specific tasks at a price set by you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: CyParks reserve the right to close this once we receive enough applications from qualified candidates.