Dangote Industries Limited is one among the largest business conglomerates hi Africa. having various manufacturing and service industries including Cement Sugar Packaging Materials, Steel, Fertilizer, Petroleum Refining, Petrochemicals, Gas processing, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Tomato Paste, Real Estate, Transportation, etc.
A state of the art petroleum refinery (the World’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated Petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world, are under construction at Lekk in Lagos State.
We are looking for academically brilliant but hands-on and down to earth candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Trainee
- Candidate must be a Graduate Engineer /Post graduate Engineer, preferably fresh from the University but certainly with not more than 3 years’ experience who are intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- They should be holders of either B.Sc, or preferably, M.Sc Degree in Engineering in one of the following disciplines: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Automation & Control Engineering, from one of the top ranked Universities, either in Nigeria or, preferably; from U.S.
- They would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.
- The selection process would be very rigorous, Including written tests in the relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, psychometric tests, I.Q. tests, and individual interviews. The opportunities are available only for the best.
Area of Discipline with Job Code
- Civil Engineering (Ci.E)
- Mechanical Engineering (Me.E.)
- Electrical Engineering (Ee.E.)
- Chemical Engineering (Ch.E.)
- Electrical /Instrumentation /Automation & Control Engineering (In.E)
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with a detailed CV, along with photocopies of Educational qualifications and Testimonials establishing your experience, passport size photograph and phone number, to: [email protected]
- CV’s without the complete attachments as mentioned above will be discard automatically.
- while sending the application by mail, the Job Code MUST be mentioned in the space provided for “Subject”