Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international / Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Lagos Island
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Ensure compliance with the Opportunity Realization manual and the Discipline Control and Assurance Framework for the effective delivery of projects within the SOT project team. Provide Process Engineering inputs in technical reviews and Management of Change to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Support the project execution team in technical clarifications with vendors and seeking avenues for cost savings.
- Provide input into detailed design of new facilities or modifications to facilities undertaken by the SOT team with special emphasis on the Flares down Policy, energy efficiency and optimization of facility uptime / availability.
- Support the Asset optimization team in the development of facility and field models for the SOT facilities in IPSM, Unisim, Pipesim and other tools.
- Accountable for development and application of facilities operating envelopes and technical limits diagrams for the new assets developed by the SOT Project team. Ensure DATA QUALITY and drive the Data Quality Improvement Plan.
- Provide Technical Authority (TA3) support for the SOT Project Team.
- 8 or more years experience in engineering with at least 6 years working as a process engineer (including familiarity with process engineering tools); Skilled in the use of simulation tools e.g., UNISIM, IPSM-GAP, PIPESIM, etc
- A COREN registered engineer with B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: B.Sc. (Hons.) Degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: 8 or more years experience
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 6th March, 2020.