Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer – Offshore Operations
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Provides comprehensive quality instrumentation / electrical & general engineering services to company staff and registered contractors / vendors in an efficient manner.
- Create the plan, the scope and lead offshore execution of shutdown activities for instrumentation that guarantee completion within the definite shutdown timeline especially for Field Turn around Maintenance (TAM).
- Manage the QA / QC process during the design, procurement and construction phases and demonstrate the Technical Integrity of the facilities.
- Oversee site work execution, develop procedures for maintenance or engineering team to ensure safe, standards specification to achieve highest quality of the work.
- Leadership role in the engineering team offshore, providing general/specialist input as appropriate towards development of best practice engineering procedures and protocols for optimization of services.
- Plan, implement or administer project programs as agreed with onshore asset engr.
- Provide instrumentation & electrical engineering tools and implement interventions to staff and eligible contractors, designed to ensure a healthy, high performing workforce and business.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and audit to ensure workforce safety and quality standards.
- Support HSE activities within the department to embed a preventive safety culture amongst all employees.
- Identify risks involved
- 10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in a project environment.
- At least five years in Offshore Installations on Electrical & Control Systems.
- HUET and BOSIET certified
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Degree in Engineering / Science
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 4th March, 2020.