Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar / Chief Executive
Reference Number: RCEO001
- Reporting to the President/Chairman of the Governing Council, the Registrar/CEO provides overall leadership and direction to the National Secretariat in implementing the Council’s decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the management and administration of the Secretariat in line with world-class management standards, ensure a high quality of service delivery, and play a key role in developing the CIPMN brand and exploiting its potential to achieve greater recognition and impact.
- Education Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Human Resource Management, the Social Sciences or a related discipline. A relevant post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- Professional Requirements: Membership of CIPM
- Experience Requirements: A minimum of fifteen (15) years of professional HR practice and a track record of successful and inspirational leadership at senior management level.
Required competencies include:
- A strategic outlook
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- An open mind and willingness to embrace change
- An inclusive management style that encourages the professional growth and development of staff, while demanding a high level of individual and organizational goal achievement.
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 11th September, 2019