Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) [email protected] is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job role involves maintenance of the quality management system of the organization. Evaluate, advise, draft, implement and monitor organizational procedures and ensure quality standards are maintained by all staff.
- Implementation of organizational quality management system
- Create quality standards/objectives and procedures in conjunction with departmental heads and monitor these against targets.
- Conduct regular performance monitoring
- Perform internal audits to ensure that quality management systems and organizational procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Manage the organizations document control process
- Identify non-conformities and ensure they are closed out
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions and ensure closeout
- Responsible for Occupational Health and Safety of the workplace
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Business Management or related fields
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum of Two years’ experience in a similar role
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified
- Excellent understanding of quality management systems and implementation of quality plans
- Excellent understanding of process approach to quality management
- Document Control as well as Corrective and preventive actions management abilities
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team working, Problem-solving and IT skills
- Ability to lead quality audits and reviews
- Health Safety and Environment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.