Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level.
Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill aquisition programmes for students. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Requirements and Skills:
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
19th April, 2023.