Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Personnel
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Unit: Marketing Department
Reports to: Marketing Manager
- The main function of the Sales Personnel is to sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined sales target.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies.
- Identify new customers and ensure lead generation.
- Develop sales proposals and make presentations of company products and services to current clients and prospects.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Develop and maintain sales promotional materials.
- Plan and conduct direct sales and marketing activities.
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities.
- Conduct product trainings.
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Carry out market research and surveys.
- Participate in sales events.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with at least 3 years in a Sales or Marketing role. Experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing is an added advantage.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven ability to identify target audience and achieve sales target.
- Excellent planning, strategising and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team at all levels and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent client management skills.
Behavioural Qualities /Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards.
- Resilience and tenacity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. e.g “Sales Personnel – Abuja”
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.