Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is a Contemporary Luxury Fashion brand that specializes in custom-made and ready-to-wear unisex wears in Nigeria with its showroom and office in Lagos. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Social Media Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Creative Director
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday (9 am -7 pm) and Saturday (10 am- 6 pm)
- We are seeking to hire a versatile, highly organized and social-media savvy individual who would manage its social media account, create content and engage with on all their social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- S/he would also be responsible for attending to clients’ needs, ensuring customer satisfaction and also performing various personal assistant duties as assigned.
- Our ideal candidate should be smart, able to take initiative to deliver tasks and must have proven track record as a Social Media officer/content creator.
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (photos and videos)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Communicate with followers, respond to DMs in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
- Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients
- Being on top of the latest social media trends
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Reminding the Creative Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Help with daily time management.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of a year experience as a social media manager.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent video editing and Iphoneography skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience with using Canva, Inshot and other social media app like Instagram and TikTok
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Very creative, innovative and fast thinker
- Resides in Surulere.
Base Pay of N100,000.00 monthly Net.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
17th January, 2023.