ECSCORP is a solution engineering firm, established in the year 2001 with over 100 years cumulative experience. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React.js Developer
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related disciplines
- Related work experience (minimum of 2 years working experience)
- Working knowledge of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with React.js best practices and performance optimization techniques.
- Thorough understanding of State Managements and associated tools, preferably Redux and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Ability to use CSS Flexbox and Grid CSS
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework –Bootstrap, Materialize CSS
- Working knowledge of React.js UI Components Libraries like reactstrap, Chakra UI.
- Working knowledge of version control using Git and Github
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using your years of experience as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2021.