Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Ref Code: AUDIT/06/0321D
- Our client, is urgently in need of an Auditor who will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and informing the company on the accuracy of financial statements.
- The role will operate according to current laws and regulations, as well as have an acute attention to detail to identify any material misstatements such as accidental repetition, missing information, statement errors or any fraudulent activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform detailed audits according to current accounting laws and regulations
- Prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures
- Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of the establishment
- Maintain and uphold internal control systems
- Identify fraud risks with Fraud Risk Assessment Process
- Decide the auditing procedures necessary for the current audit situation
- Make suggestions to management to improve financial statements by reducing excesses and eliminating fraud
- Look for and identify material misstatements and assess risks of such findings
- Examine documentation, inventory and all other tangible records of information to determine if such data corresponds with and reinforces financial records
- Take appropriate action if a fraudulent situation has been detected
- Make a notification to proper authorities that the audit has been completed and financial statements are accurately and properly prepared
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields Master’s will be an added advantage.
- 5-7years of experience
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Understanding of current auditing methods and procedures
- Ability to determine and assess fraudulent behavior
- Strong mathematical and data collection/analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks at once
- CPA and / or CMA certification
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification a plus
- Thorough knowledge of the Statement of Financial Accounting Standards (SFAS)
- Relevant auditing experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite and other accounting software
- Candidate must be responsible, reliable and of high moral standard.
Salary: N150,000 – N300,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as subject of email.
Application Deadlline: 13th April, 2021.