Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client, a high-end Real Estate company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Real Estate and Properties
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Our client needs a goal-driven Business Development Manager (Real Estate / Properties), capable of driving the business towards achieving the targeted bottom line
- Candidates should live around Ajah and its environs.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Determine new opportunities by analysing business needs.
- Identifies, evaluates and pursues potential key sales prospects.
- Real estate sales; ensures marketing, analysis, due diligence, and legal documentation.
- High level engagement with management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis and development.
- Development of annual sales goals.
- Ensures the achievement and completion of monthly targets.
- Formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
Education, Experience & General Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Development / Sales experience in the real estate industry.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, and will be preferred.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Leadership Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Networking Skills
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales Manager – Real Estate / Properties” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2021.
- Only candidates who have the stated requirement for the role should apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.