Elevantix Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of her Client a leading brand in the Food & Beverages industry in Nigeria to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
- Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process
- Control scrap inventory and ensure adequate measures are taken to realize true value of scrap.
- Analyzes of actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintain and assist in improving processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation
- Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs
- Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts
- Analyzing cost-volume-profit (CVP) relationships and short-term decision making
- Provide Sales Margin analysis by Customer/Product
- Support internal and external auditors by ensuring:
- Availability of vouchers, supporting and other required documentation
- Resources to provide explanation and answer question raised by auditors
- Ensure effective utilization of ERP functionality.
- Support the implementation of ERP and another financial system from Job costing perspective.
- Champion new initiative and capability building.
- To apply for this position, you need to have a good recognized Tertiary qualification in Accounting or related Degree.
- Professional Qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, CIMA will be an added advantage
- 10 -15 year(s) experience.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite with other accounting software and minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing similar role in FMCG at the senior level position.
Key Competencies Required:
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Good team player
Application Closing Date
21st February 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]