Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Systems & Software
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Identification: 23004661
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Sales
- The Area Sales Manager for the Systems and Software Group will be based in Lagos and will be accountable for driving growth in orders for the Systems and Software business.
- This includes Distributed Control Systems for Process and Power industries, Remote Automation Solutions (RTU / SCADA), and Reliability technologies and services. The goal is to increase the installed base in Nigeria and Ghana.
- The Area Sales Manager will develop and drive strategic development plans in collaboration with the Systems and Software Business Unit and Emerson’s global organization.
- This will require creative thinking, driving for results, account management, flexibility, and an understanding of the cultural and business norms in the Region to:
- Meet or exceed territory financial objectives required in support of the Systems and Software MEA business plan
- Collaborate with and support Local Business Partners in the region
- Provide strong management and leadership to direct reports and develop the sales organization
- Develop and implement sales strategies for projects. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide monthly reports and forecasts to leadership
- Manage the End-User Accounts in the region for Systems and Software
- Focus on increasing the DeltaV and DeltaV SIS Integrated Control and Safety Systems installed base within Nigeria and Ghana, as well as control systems for Power and Water, RTU / SCADA, and Reliability, being accountable for the overall orders number as well as the orders numbers for each part of the Systems and Solutions business
- Work closely with other Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- Take a proactive role in working with the Emerson Global Project Pursuit Team and Strategic Account Managers to identify, qualify and pursue control system projects to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for all Emerson Automation Solutions products and services
- Develop long-term relationships with management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Emerson Automation Solutions
- Promote the business benefits of Emerson’s Plantweb Digital Ecosystem and sell those components that fall within Systems and Solutions’ portfolio
- Profile the top three to five accounts and establish a clear understanding of their business drivers and process control requirements
- Capture customers’ key business drivers and ensure inclusion within Emerson proposals
- Maximize revenue from the existing installed base.
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience in the systems and solution industry
- Track record of achieving sales targets and growing territory above-market growth
- Ability to consistently deliver double profitable sales growth
- Application experience in Oil & Gas, Chemical, and Power industries
- Relevant sales experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 23rd June, 2023 (11:16 AM).