Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited – As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- Assist in the preparation of internal audit report to the Audit Committee on quarterly basis.
- Assist the Head Internal Audit to achieve his/her objectives and perform any other task necessary to add value to Eroton’s Internal Audit Process.
- Other additional tasks that may be assigned.
- Perform internal audit review of processes (financial and non-financial) to give an assessment of the adequacy and efficiency of controls and processes put in place by management to meet business objectives, secure assets, ensure Balance sheet integrity and comply with applicable laws and regulations with little or no supervision.
- Coordinate management comments to internal audit and tracking of implementation status of reported findings.
- Preparation of monthly reports to the management on the status of the internal audit plan
- Supports the Risk Management Framework for the business. Collate, coordinate and monitoring of action/remediation plans as contained in the corporate risk register and preparation of management reports on a periodic basis.
- 5 – 7 years experience
- Chartered Accountant – ICAN/ACCA;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- MBA is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th August, 2018.