Esetech Services is duly registered. An indigenous company wholly-owned by Nigerians with a mission to promote currency exchange and payment solutions at the most competitive rates and facilitate quick settlement money transfers to its clients. One of our principal objectives at ESETECH is to rapidly become the customer’s first choice for currency exchange and payment solutions.
We pride ourselves on being the industry leader and preferred currency, gift cards, and bills settlement company in Nigeria. We specialize in purchase of all types of Gift cards, iTunes, Amazon, Steam wallet, Walmart cards, One Vanilla, etc. at the best rates. We are flexible, fast, and extremely responsive.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- At Esetech Services, you will get the opportunity to challenge your imagination while exploring your creativity through innovative marketing techniques and strategies.
- The incumbent will oversee all aspects of the company’s sales and marketing goals, budgets, strategies and effective executive of marketing campaigns.
- The incumbent will lead the company’s efforts in customer acquisition, sales promotion across all marketing platforms. The incumbent will be the face and image of Esetech Services.
- Identify develop, and evaluate marketing strategies based on company product and services.
- Formulates, directs and execute marketing activities that results in transactional traffic to the company website.
- Responsible for strategic content development, digital marketing and active social media presence.
- Record results and adapt strategy to ensure that the company meets its customer transactional objectives.
- Identifies and negotiates appropriate marketing tie-ins with outside partners.
- Assists in developing marketing strategies in order to optimize profits, balance corporate objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Build, expand and maintain transactional agent network based on company products and services.
- Develop new sales and transaction channels, including deeper market penetration, and referral programs.
- Develop, review and manage approved marketing budget.
- Develop and maintain key KPIs to analyze Sales and Marketing effectiveness.
Managing the Business:
- Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers to market Esetech Services.
- Evaluates the financial impact of marketing program utilizing budgets, expenditures, research, return on investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships and communication with customers and key network partners.
- Keeps abreast of changes in the community that affects market and industry.
- Sets and review weekly goals with the sales staff to assess results of sales related activity.
- Manages creative development, proofing and production of all advertising invoices and payments.
- Manages all Public Relations activities with media outlets, social media, print media and air media communications.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- HND, B.Sc. in Marketing or related field is required.
- Must have 1-2 years work experience
- Proven track record of business development and sales by establishing new sales channels.
- Sales team leadership experience.
- Marketing experience in a start-up enviromentwill be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain a strategic focus as well as a hands-on approach
- Ability to work occasional overtime and weekends as needed.
- Public speaking skills – ability to make presentations.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Strong commercial acumen and customer orientation.
- Active Social Media presence and knowledge of targeted media campaign.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and project management skills.
- First-class time management and organizational skills, with a strong ability to prioritize
- Flexible, results-oriented and able to work in a project-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and written.
- People / team management skills.
- Marketing Concepts and Sales Planning.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV by email to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th March, 2021.