Fidson Healthcare Plc, proudly Nigerian, is a leading pharmaceutical company which has evolved from being a distributor for multinationals in 1995 to full-fledged manufacturing, sales and marketing company with a strong brand. At Fidson, we support each other to greatness. We not only inspire our people to achieve, but we also celebrate their achievements with them. Together, we work and play hard. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Ensure that all production machines are in good working condition.
- Ensure availability of spare parts.
- Preserves equipment in good working order by following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, keeping supplies on hand, regularly performing preventive maintenance and promptly scheduling repairs.
- To monitor all electrical activities on production floor.
- Supports engineering needs by responding to service requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Provides power and connectivity to workstations and offices by studying blueprints, running electrical wiring for common and dedicated electrical outlets and fixtures.
- Installation of New Machines
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement and innovation.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: HND in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 3 years
- Candidates must have completed their NYSC programme.
- Ability to attend to electrical issues
- Ability to understand operations of machines
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to health and safety regulations and standards
- Ability to analyze situations and provide prompt solutions to challenges
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.