Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigator (Trial Lawyer)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Our client is looking to hire a Litigator who will be responsible for representing the firm in civil lawsuits, manage all phases of the litigation from the investigation, pleadings, and discovery through the pre-trial, trial, settlement and appeal processes.
- They will also act as a general counsel to the organization, perform legal research, prepare legal documents and represent in criminal and civil court proceedings.
- Advise and represent client in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with judges, and others involved in the case.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Conduct Pre-Trial Activities, legal research and gather evidence.
- Draft post-trial motions, identify and preserve issues for appeal
- Develop appellate strategies, gather evidence for the appellate record, research procedural issues
- Raft appellate documents, and present oral arguments before appellate courts.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Offer legal representation to the organization in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Must be Strictly litigation Lawyer
- Possess strong verbal and written communication, research, organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of substantive, procedural law, legal research techniques & Conducting depositions.
Salary: N100,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2021.