Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst (Marketing Officer)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The sales analyst will be working closely the business development team in the qualifying, analyzing, recommending, sale and after-sale processes of a solution that meets client’s needs.
- Cover sales support across board from presentations, demos, sales strategy, pricing, problem solving.
- Support customers in effectively utilizing products by participating in training, on-site or online technical assistance, periodical checks on usage, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a part of a continuous sales improvement process – converting leads into sales, ensuring active customer satisfaction.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access you must be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works from an end-user level.
- Working closely with our customers to deliver challenging technical requests.
- Using voice and written communications to ask insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem.
- Understand and interpret customer requests to suggest the best solution available.
- Take ownership of customer requests and support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Eventually become the go-to expert on products to which you are assigned.
- You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
- However be willing to contribute to overall team effort on tasks when called upon
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification with 1-3 years work experience.
- Hands-on PC hardware and software skills.
- Experience in effective customer relation and troubleshooting.
- Presentation and Training experience.
- Technology Savvy
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2022.