GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SA & WCA CCS Zone Sales Manager
Ref No: 3197745
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- The Regional Sales Leader is accountable to grow sales revenue and margins for a specific GEHC product/product range or segment within an assigned geographical area within a Global Region.
- The Regional Sales Leader drives a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for their assigned product/product range or segment and optimizes the use of resources to cover market potential for his/her product/product range or segment in order to achieve the Operating plan.
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the PSS/PS teams and account teams in the geography Provide ongoing feedback to management, Region and marketing. Educate, coach and direct the differentiation (position, value proposition and key messages) of their product/solution/service within their assigned territory.
- Act as reference point to the Regional/Zone account teams regarding differentiation of their products. Continuouslypositions the value of their product within the relevant GEHC care areas/disease areas.
- Know, interact and execute the strategy with Key Opinion Leaders in product relevant care areas; maintain professional relations with key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies in order to ensure understanding of needs and that GEHC product value proposition is differentiatedin the minds of these key customer groups.
- Nurture relationships with professional society stakeholders. Ensure and validate up to date knowledge of product positioning and differentiation messages with in their PSS/PS teams as well as relevant account teams.
- Sales Management In conjunction with relevant Modality Leader, determine the market potential for their product/product range or segment and prioritize the opportunities.
- In conjunction with next level Regional Sales Leader, align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal sales resources.
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to realize product commercial strategy.
- Is responsible to communicate appropriate operating plan targets based on their product market potential, for their first line managers and/or PSS/PS/AS within their geography.
- Is accountable to ensure compliance and execution of the regional sales process and rules of engagement within their teams in conjunction with the regional Account Managers and Zone Managers.
- Ensure that all PSS/PS/AS have clear opportunity management activity and call plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers.
- In conjunction with next level Regional Sales Leader or Zone Manager determine and drive ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive optimal operating mechanisms to deliver on fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments.
- Communicate, execute and leverage the Variable Sales Incentive plans with their teams.
- Accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Product/Solution/Service. P&L Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin, Base Costs and Operating Margin and Cash (where applicable) for assigned geographical area.
- Accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the Product Business unit and Geographical Region.
- Provide input to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles for within their Product Business Unit and Geographical Region e.g. Growth Playbook and SessionCustomer, market and Product expertise.
- Continuously develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and healthcare funding mechanisms.
- Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills. Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
- High level presentation and Interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as Inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
- Fluency in English language.
- Healthcare experience.
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization.
- Strong track record in high technology product sales / solutions
- Education to Bachelor Degree level & Master’s degree preferred.
- Experienced in Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers.
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
- Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of products and services offered within the modality.
- Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching; team building skills.
- Compliance Adhere to and uphold highest standards of promotion compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare promotion compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- Identify and report any quality or compliance promotion concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Determine Actions & Mechanisms for the team to follow
- Create a Predictability Model
- Manage direct and indirect GTM approaches for LCS
- Assign territory split to the sales team
- Establish an education and awareness plan in the market
- Build a culture of execution, commitment and rigor within the team
- Inspire his team by describing a clear vision of the future in details
- Team coaching, Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback and coaching and managing the annual appraisal system.
- Is responsible to regularly have “infield coaching” sessions with each one of their team members on for example how to cover opportunities and territory, differentiating and presenting the value of product and managing opportunities. Provides regular, timely and productive development feedback. Create regular opportunities to involve the team to share best practices on opportunity management. Is role-model to team for utilizing GEHC resources and networks to create and manage opportunities. Regularly provides update to team on company,
- Region product strategies and customer insights. Coach and assist the PSS/PS with the differentiation of product offerings during the various stages of the sales process to actively move the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE One GEHC teamwork Work with the team and drive employee engagement activities to ensure retention across the zone, recognizing success, sharing best practices, providing exposure to people within the team with senior leaders within the region, products and modalities. Act as a role model for collaborative mindset across functions.
- Educates account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings.
- Facilitate effective communication & trustful collaboration within the Zone/Product matrix organization. Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts
- The Regional Sales Leader acts as a primary product customer point of contact in the sub region and represents the product/product range in case of multi-product projects and cross-P&L business events.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply