Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource and Administrative Officer
Location: Abuja Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Contacting applicants references
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Covering all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Overseeing social events
- Overall management of the administration team structures; you shall be accountable for smooth office operations, control of recurrent consumables, and maintenance of utilities e.g. water/plumbing, electrical installations, physical works.
- Lead the review, formulation & utilization of standard procedure guides /manuals, for the efficiency of the office logistics and operations, including control of assets & vehicles
- Ensure administrative team commitment to continuous business improvement and quality management through mentoring of the team to deliver on quality standards efficiently, as well as training & communication to staff in general for adherence to standards & procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Three to five years of experience in a human resources position or related position
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th January, 2020.