Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a Software Engineer to join the team.
- The ideal candidate should have full stack web development; Gather user requirements, write code using an agile methodology, and continuously update the back-end code of the product; Report directly to lead software engineer;
- Assist with all functions of software coding and design; Learn codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior software engineers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, and capable of working in a team environment.
- A good working knowledge of major programming languages.
- Assisting lead engineer with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to software delivery meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead Software Engineer.
Keys Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of professional programming experience using Microsoft stack
- Relevant professional certification
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Excellent basic knowledge about Information Technology from both a software and hardware perspective
- Familiarity with database technology such as MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Basic programming experience.
- Ability to implement software security measures (OWASP Top 10)
- Good working knowledge of version control system using gitflow.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to manage codebase on a version control.
- Software testing and debugging.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum project delivery format.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and cc [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
4th November, 2022.