Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Brand Verification Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Branding & Communication:
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines.
- Attract potential customers and maintain loyalty of existing customers.
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos and written).
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions, launching of new product lines etc.
- Establish, own and drive internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of a stronger connection to the company and leads to a return on investment.
- Strategically promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop, refine and execute marketing goals and strategies;
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across all channels;
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organization’s brand architecture;
- Develop strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in marketing and communications;
- Set and meet internal and external marketing objectives;
- Ensure marketing / communication campaigns and programs are aimed at enhancing sales efforts;
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities;
- Make presentations to the management on Marketing and Communications strategies and activities.
- Execute social media strategies on behalf of the company through competitive research, platform determination, message and audience identification;
- Device ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business.
- Develop contents for B2B E-mail, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image.
- Produce valuable contents for the company’s online presence and organize the company’s publications;.
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- 4 – 5 years experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Communications
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent Business Writing
- Excellent use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- A good team player and self-motivator.
- Excellent creative skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication.
- Good attention to details and accuracy.
- Sound knowledge of Web and Digital Marketing Technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, SquareSpace, Adwords, BenchMark).
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with “Marketing Communications Specialist” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Applications with Cover Letters will be considered.