Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support and Document Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking to hire a document management specialist who would be responsible for the control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed.
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
- With the IT security manager, assign/approve user privileges.
- Plan and conduct meetings and presentations related to document management.
- Filling and archiving of sales reports from sales staff
- Track and review sales performance of sales staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in the above job role.
- Master’s Degree is desirable.
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Strong personal drive and commitment to achievement.
- Possess superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Demonstrate good sound judgment
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
- Must have extensive document management experience from a law firm, banking institution as an operations person or in any after sales environment where documentation is essential.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2021.