Hans and Rene has created a friendly work environment were employees have the opportunity to grow. We believe employee well being is the first step towards consumer satisfaction and we are dedicated to providing a sense of security and satisfaction for all employees. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand sales goals, plan and execute daily/weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement, including: merchandising, pricing, transitions, revisions, sampling and promotions
- Manage Sales Force and Distributors in the assigned region to achieve commercial objectives, including sales target, distribution, merchandising, etc.
- Validate and follow-up on progress against Daily TrackingSheets and department checklists
- Ensure good performance of the sales force in field operations in terms of sell-out, distribution, product merchandising and sales call effectiveness and productivity
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Support Shop Managers with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Allocate and cascade the regional sales target to each salesperson on an individual basis.
- Follow-up the sales figures against the set sales target on daily and monthly bases; provide recommendation for necessary actions.
- Conduct regional sales promotion activities within the assigned budget.
- Ensure prompt payment from customers and take necessary actions to minimise bad debts.
- Perform people development role for the specific region through Performance Management, providing input for career planning and development, and on-the-job coaching for the team..
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years experience.
N200,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
15th September, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] using Job Tittle as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.