Hempawa Consult is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems. We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Responsible to: The Branch Manager, Project Manager
Hours: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- We require a Project Support Associate to provide vital assistance to project managers.
- This position is for a highly-organized, dynamic professional who will work on projects relating to our core businesses
- As a Project Support Officer, you will be expected to perform routine administrative duties that will be inextricably tied to the success of the project you are working on.
- Driving everything forward from planning to implementation, your actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the project. Every project is different and therefore your duties will change accordingly.
- You will be responsible for monitoring project schedules and carrying out specific project functions and liaising with key stakeholders.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- An OND Holder in social sciences or any related field with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Project Management Certification will be an added advantage
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- A sound understanding of our core businesses of Project Management, Procurement Management and Human Capital Management would be a distinct advantage
- Parts of what makes Hempawa Consult as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm.
- We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2021.