High Definition Healthcare is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS / BA or equivalent.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have highquality, uptodate support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problemsolving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fastpaced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus.
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant
- Prepare samples for testing using various laboratory equipment.
- Maintain all laboratory records.
- Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
- Conduct laboratory tests, analyze results, and document your findings.
- Stay informed with the latest industry trends, techniques, and best practices.
- Document all activities, results and report back to management.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and work area.
- Collect and prepare research and information needed for studies.
- Classify and label samples.
- Undertake basic administrative tasks such as filing and answering telephones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Biology or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of laboratory information systems and automated laboratory equipment.
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
Job Title: Nurse
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven nursing experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- B.Sc or Diploma in Nursing.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2020.