Posted on :
20 Nov, 2009
20 Nov, 2009
The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), a professional body with the key mandate of enhancing the competence and professional development of its members, is “looking for an experienced professional with the highest standards of integrity and drive to succeed in a performance-driven Environment”. NSE seeks to employ
HEAD, Membership Department (HMD01)
The ideal candiate profile
* A good first degree in any discipline.
* A post graduate degree will be an added advantage
* Membership of any relevant professional association will be an added advantage.
* Minimum of 7 years post graduation relevant customer service experience
* Excellent customer service, creative thinking, and data management skills
* Good negotiation, problem-solving, conflict resolution skills
Key roles & responsibilties
* Develop and implement strategies to boost NSE’s membership base, and sustain membership enthusiasm
* Provide a strong liaison with the branches to drive growth in membership
* Provide support to the Membership Board and other relevant Board Committees
Job Location* Abuja
Method of Application
If you meet the requirement listed for the positon and you are interested in pursuing a career with Nigerian Society of Engineers, please send your detailed resume to [email protected], stating the job code in the subject line, not later than November 25th 2009.