HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Lagos (Agungi, Lekki)
- Supervise and manage office staff (logistics officers, dispatch riders etc.)
- Keep logs and records of customers items and packages while ensuring that all customers orders are accepted and delivered
- Handle escalations from Customers and provide feedback to ensure repeat business
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for management
- Design and execute process changes that will result in operational efficiency
- Formulate and implement business strategies in conjunction with the Management
- Candidate must have HND / B.Sc with 5 to 8 years experience as an Operations Manager preferably in a Logistics Company.
- N150,000 to N250,000 monthly.
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Lagos (Agungi, Lekki)
- Recruitment: Source, screen and interview candidates for openings in the organisation
- Onboarding and Documentation: Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees. Document new staff and keep accurate database of staff information.
- Training and development: Carry out Training needs analysis, design and execute training calendar and plans
- Payroll management: Manage and supervise payroll in conjunction with the Head of Finance.
- HR Administration and operations: Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare etc.
- Strategy formulation and implementation: Provide HR guidance, advisory to the organisation while formulating and enforcing policies.
- Candidate must have HND / B.Sc with 3 to 5 years valuable Human Resource Management experience preferably in a HR Consulting firm.
- N80,000 to N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services while making cold calls and close deals
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve sales online and offline.
- Gather data by searching through various social media and web channels to gain information about target customers to create and pitch content for business development purpose.
- Reach set targets and exceed them by identifying and building ecosystem partnership.
- Cultivate a strong social media presence to help increase and build the Company’s social media presence.
- Generate innovative ideas, trends and insights to help build sustainable products and services while creating competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manage relationship with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Develop a marketing database, with contacts, emails and social media.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to management on weekly sales activities.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development and/or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Logistics industry with ready contacts.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop standardized proposals, content and pitching documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
N70,000 to N100,000 per month based on experience and skills.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Perform heavy duty cleaning and keep the office building clean
- Run errands as requested by office staff
- Assist to organise the office and ensure orderliness at all times
- Handle clerical support tasks.
- Candidate must have SSCE with at least 1 year experience as an office assistant.
- N20,000 to N30,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirement and reside around the vicinity of the office location will be considered.