HR from the Heart is a human resource consulting firm for SMEs. WE are passionate about selecting the right candidates for your organization in order to get the job done as well as ensure that employees enjoy their privileges as workers in that organisation We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer / Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally Reports to: Business Development Manager
Reporting Relationship: Head Of Operation / Business Development Manager / H.R
Job Objective / Purpose:
- promote products and services to clients and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits
- All Department within the Organization
- Customers, Clients, e.g. Schools, banks, organization’s, Hotels, Traders, S.M.E.
- To prospect and open new financial relationships with Clients on behalf of the company.
- To always scout for new grounds to cover through all means of marketing for the company.
- Must be able to handle financial transactions.
- To constantly get updates on financial trends in the country.
- To sell financial serves of the company with clients on behalf of the company
- To sell financial serves of the company to existing and prospective clients
- To represent the company in conferences, seminars and other events
- To determine clients financial needs and areas of improvements.
- To provide financial advice to clients.
- To intimate clients with different developments in the company.
- To help clients achieve financial security via constant follow-ups and prompt reminders of their investment or savings.
- Must be able to present products and services where necessary.
- Must be able to profile customers and ascertain their qualification for loans where necessary.
- Must be able to send reports from time as at when due.
- Excellent level of ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Quality of reports and presentation materials
- Error free memo and letters paying good attention to details
- Good feedback mechanism
- Keeping to time lines to process request and timeliness & effectiveness in Service delivery
- Good aptitude and accurate comprehension of designated assignment.
- HND, OND, BSc in Marketing or any Social Science
- 1-2 years post qualification requisite experience.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Documentation skills
- Problem solving/ Analytical skills
- Good interpretation skills
- Excellent Communication skills Oral& written
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Proficient on the Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent Sales Skills
Working Cycles / Hours Per Day:
- Monday- Friday (8:00am – 5:00 pm)
- Saturday (10: 00am – 3:00 pm)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their upadated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th October, 2021.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.