HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
- Reporting to the HR Manager, the Recruitment Specialist will be working in partnership with internal stakeholders, senior managers and HR on all aspects of internal and external recruitment.
- The incumbent will act as a subject matter expert for recruitment and help to improve and implement the current process, championing best practice recruitment and striving to deliver a fantastic candidate experience.
- The candidate will be recruiting for a diverse group of employees across the farm and factory operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the full lifecycle recruitment process from requisition through to the onboarding of candidates
- Headhunting for talent, targeting passive candidates
- Implementing and embedding hiring processes, providing guidance and advice on routes to explore & providing labour market data insight to help stakeholders make informed decisions about the hires they make.
- Responsible for arranging interviews and conducting competency-based interviews alongside recruiting managers as well as identifying and implementing screening assessments where appropriate
- Applying expertise and knowledge in sourcing candidates worldwide via a variety of direct sourcing methods including advertising, LinkedIn, social media and headhunting.
- Responsible for shortlisting summary and interview summary
- Active involvement in shaping the candidate journey from screening and interviewing through to providing feedback and negotiating offers of employment.
- To reduce agency recruitment spending by using direct sourcing methods to source candidates.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with hiring leaders, employees and candidates.
- Report any identified risks to Management.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 6 years of work experience.
- Strong decision-making.
- The ability to work with people.
- Computer skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th January, 2022.