HRLeverage – Our client, a Manufacturing Company is currently looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor / Production Manager
Our client, a manufacturing company is currently in need of a Quality Control Supervisor / Production Manager who will be responsible for maintaining quality and efficiency standards by directly supervising and coordinating all product development procedures.
- Direct audit activities commensurate to production schedules.
- Repeat inspection procedure until product meets quality standards and specifications are attained.
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in science or business-based programs.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.