Layer3 is made up of a management team and staff with extensive experience in the telecommunications and IT industry. Their collective experience spans over twenty years with expertise in the design and deployment of IP voice and data networks and solutions, LAN, MAN and WAN over different media such as fixed wireless, ethernet, fiber and VSAT.
Layer3 is now recruiting for: HR Manager, Abuja
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as MS office applications.
- Administers compensation, benefits and performance management systems, as well as safety and recreation programs.
- Identifies staff vacancies, recruits, interviews and selects applicants.
- Provides current and prospective employees with information about policies, hand book, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and benefits.
- Performs difficult staffing duties and administering disciplinary procedures such as firing employees when necessary.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organisational objectives.
- Maintains records and compiles statistical reports concerning personnel- related activities such as hires, terminations, transfers, performance appraisals and promotions, as well as absenteeism rates.
- Develops and/or administers special projects in areas such as pay equity, employee welfare packages, savings bond programs, day-care, and employee awards.
- The HR Manager oversees vendors providing employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service, and is capable of handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with other.
- A degree in Law with 2 years minimum work experience can be a good advantage.
In order to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]