Ikogwe International Limited is a fully registered travels and tours company located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. We facilitate student’s admission process into foreign University and colleges around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Program and Research Officer
- Provides assistance to the Executive Director and other staff by collecting data, keeping records, conducting literature and technical research, analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Degree in any of the Management Sciences
- Experience of at least 12 months experience as a research officer
- Knowledge of Donor agencies and/or issues related to their program areas
- Ability to recognize and be responsive to the needs of all clients of the centre
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Proficient use of Computers and Internet.
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Location: Benin City, Edo State
- Performs a variety of technical and complex administrative duties in support of assigned administrator; Plan
- Organize and perform support activities and operations of the assigned office
- Perform full range of secretarial duties including type and assemble letters, circular and reports
- Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors, handling routine matters
- Independently, providing information as appropriate and routing calls to administrators
- Perform specialized duties as needed for assigned department
- Receives, handles and stores confidential information pertaining to District and assigned department
- Maintains confidentiality of private and sensitive information
- Receives, distributes and dispatches mail
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations for meetings
- Oversee in-house and external events.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND or its equivalent in any relevant area
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Ability to establish harmonious work-relationships with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate situations, decisions, issues.
- Must be smart and agile
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- A professional certification would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page hand written Application Letter with a detailed CV, the letter can be scanned and send along with their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th March, 2018.