Posted on :
16 Jun, 2010
Imad Micro Finance Bank, a part of Imad Group is a well – capitalised and promising player in the microfinance banking sphere set out to provide financial services to individuals and owners of small and middle size businesses in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara and Kano. Candidates should be self motivated, flexible and result oriented individuals who can ensure that all set target for the company are surpassed. Imad Micro Finance Bank recruits Account Officer
Account Office- IMAD 04
The candidate will be responsible to verify the accuracy of all monetary and cash transactions and makes sure that all transactions are legal and are following current local, state and federai guidelines, Balancing accounts on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
This candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience.
• A good degree and a recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, AC-CA or equivalent) will be an added advantage.
• Experience with an accounting software
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions
• Excellent PC Skills- proficient in Excel
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested in any of these positions, please visit http://imadgroup.com/recruitment.php fill in the applicant form or send your curriculum vitae to[email protected] – quoting the reference number of the position of interest not later than22nd June, 2010