Imagine Concepts Limited is Nigeria’s leading multi-channel solutions provider of Mobile Interactive Communication Services. iConcepts applies its expertise in Mobile Messaging Technologies and its network of relationships with the Nigerian GSM operators, advertising and marketing agencies, media organizations and corporations in different industries to develop innovative marketing, entertainment, business and communication solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Native Developer
- This position is responsible for development and maintenance of hybrid mobile applications using React Native
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites/Applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Positive attitude: get fun out of finding elegant solutions and team spirit
- Willingness to take responsibility for your work and deliver great results
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience in the front-end development lifecycle, including user interface design, html development across different form-factors and devices
- Develop exceptional customer experiences using latest technologies
- The candidate will partner with product management and create prototypes to test new features or entirely new applications on current and future online platforms
- The candidate will Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- The candidate will Integrate the services with telecom operators.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred.
- 4+ years of developing mobile web applications/Hybrid apps across devices
- 3+ years of developing web portals and is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work remotely and deliver without constant supervision
- Ability to commit to a timeline, stay on task, and ensure sufficient availability to complete the assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Good communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven, demonstrable experience building and delivering React Native mobile applications
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Experience with open-source and distributed software development projects
- Must be competent with Git and Github (including rebasing, resolving merge conflicts)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th August, 2018.