International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Specialist
Location: Port Hacourt, Rivers
Reference ID: 30005521
Employment Type: Full Time
- Career opportunity exists for a highly skilled Tech Specialist in our plant. The Technical specialist reports to the Technical Operations Manager – Operations.
- The successful candidate will install and maintain computer systems and networks in order to ensure smooth operations while delivering IT support using a broad range of technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General user support of all company devices and software.
- Setup and maintenance of all PCs, laptops and mobile devices.
- Provide training and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot and provide resolutions to issues and outages.
- Build an internal knowledgebase with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade our networks and in-house servers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a network admin, systems support or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- IT Certification will be an advantage (e.g. ITIL, CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE).
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 2nd March, 2022.