Kronchel International Limited is a manufacturer of customized furniture in Nigeria. We manufacture furniture for churches, schools, homes, offices. Furniture specifically tailored to suite your unique taste and lifestyle . We make furniture made to stand the test of time. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the work process and allocate assignments to other regulatory employees.
- Provide assistance to train staff individuals and new employees.
- Implement and screen programs as coordinated by the administration and see the projects through to fulfillment.
- Respond to inquiries for all kinds of information related to the organization.
- Provide assistance with other administrative and clerical duties which include scanning, mailing, and copying to management.
- Maintain computer systems, fax, and photocopy machines.
- Maintain office supplies, check inventory and request office items whenever required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Respond to emails and answer phone calls as and when required.
- Maintain office policies and procedures.
- Supervise, organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Proven 2-year experience of working as an Admin Assistant, Staff Assistant or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of office management procedures and systems.
- Expertise in efficient operation standard office equipment.
- Proficient with MS Office for example Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- Ability to analyze and operate workplace practices to enhance productivity.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize day to day tasks.
- Ability to work individually or in a team.
- Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th January, 2021.