Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Report to: Maintenance Manager
- He is able to study blueprints to understand the structure of a water supply or drainage system for the hotel.
- He should follow up the testing of plumbing systems to identify leaks and other faults.
- He should have a range of equipment/tools among which include wrench, spade, rule, and saw.
- He should be able to use equipment in measuring, cutting, threading, and assembling pipes and other plumbing structures.
- He should be able to drill or cut holes in walls/floor to make room for the passage of pipes.
- He should be able to troubleshoot plumbing fixtures to perform repair or replacement of damaged components.
- He oversee the selection and procurement of materials required for a plumbing installation / repair.
- He should be able to install plumbing systems such as sinks, toilets, tubs, and also install supports and hangers for plumbing fixtures and pipes.
- He perform scheduled maintenance to ensure plumbing equipment are functioning efficiently.
- His description also entails operating and monitoring pressure gauges in order to identify leaks and fix them.
- He should be able to evaluate all installations to ensure appropriate pipe sizes and grades are used.
- Minimum of SSCE or Trade Test holder with working experience in a similar role.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter and the position applying for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2020.