Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Responsible for the purchase of products and services.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that products and supplies are of high quality.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant field with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
- Minimum of two (2) years procurement experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.