25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
We are URGENTLY seeking to fill several positions for one of our clients in Nigeria.
Job Title: Professional Chef
One of our international clients is in URGENT need of a seasoned professional Chef for one of its stations in Nigeria.
Job Type: TEMPORARY (5 MONTHS)
Work Hours: 6 Days a week/ 8 Hours per day.
Menu: Western Food, Copy of Sample Menu and Food Order will be discussed with the qualified candidate
The individual among other functions that may be assigned must be able to:
- Prepare and serve 3 meals per day consisting of primarily Western (British) cuisine.
- Manage the proper handling and ordering of all ingredients
- Develop and maintain a budget for all kitchen expenditures
- Ensure a high standard in cleanliness and hygiene is kept at all times
- Cook for 15 – 30 staff (average is 15 – 20 staff per day)
- The Individual must be able to pass a medical physical test
- Must pass a security clearance background check by the UK military
- Must have experience in cooking Western Cuisine
- Must have experience running a kitchen and managing minimal staff
- Candidate residing in Maiduguri would be preferred
Note: Accommodation may be discussed
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with corporate organization and other potential customers.
- He will closely work with technical design team to achieve established sales goals
- First degree in Marketing or social sciences related courses from a recognized University
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate cognate experience in the Automobile industry
- Demonstrate understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing multi-million large scale deals
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- The Workshop Manager (Automobile) will be responsible for the repairs of all equipment and machinery in the factory including Diesel Vehicles and Trucks.
- He will overhaul and repair diesel engines, Lathe Machines, Cutting machines and shaping machine
- HND in Mechanical Engineering with option in Automobile
- Minimum of 5-8 years hands on experience in the Automobile industry.
- Should be able to work with Engine Diagnostic tools, monitor & control maintenance cost and manage emergencies
- Applicants should reside at Ode Remo in Ogun State or its environs
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
- The incumbent plans, develops and implements strategy for HR management and development and he is responsible for creating policies, procedures and manuals for the smooth running of the office and to drive their implementations.
- First degree in humanities or business related field
- Professional HR qualification
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in human resources management and at least 3 years in office administration and facility
- Must have good understanding of labour laws and industrial relations/arbitration
- Applicants must reside in Port Harcourt or its environs
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- The Internal Audit Officer will assist the Group Head, Audit in the oversight function over all the processes of the company and its divisions, undertaking risk assessments and providing the GMD with objective assurance on whether approved policies and procedures are being followed,
- First degree/HND in Accounting or business related field.
- Possession of ACA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in audit (internal or external) function
- Applicants must reside at Ode Remo in Ogun State or its environs
Job Title: Administrative And Accounts Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily administrative and financial operation of the factory and any other duties assigned by Management.
- Preparing and presenting budgets
- Reconcile bank books and records
- Financial statements preparation and reporting
- Monitor actual overheads versus planned and review with General Manager. Reporting monthly on actual versus planned variances
- Liaising with statutory bodies and government agencies and rendition of all necessary returns
- Coordinating internal and external audit and liaising with external auditors
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements pertaining to financial statement reporting and global accounting standards.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Order and monitor inventory of office supplies within budget
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Developing creative options for financing venture working capital
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in accounting/finance or a numerate discipline
- Professional qualification e.g. ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting and financial management preferably in an FCMG
- Ability to review and identify issues and opportunities in business processes
- Credible commercial and business awareness with the ability to deliver within short reporting deadline
- Excellent MS Office skills (advance level excel is an advantage)
- Strong project management skills and understanding of business processes and operations, particularly in the FMCG industry
- Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work
- Strong organizational, critical-thinking, communication, time-management and analytical skills
- Experience with financial modelling is a plus
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2 weeks
Job Title: Food Technologist & Packaging Specialist
- We are looking for a reliable Food technologist & packaging specialist to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers.
- The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional with solid experience in quality control whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
- You will be responsible for generating & inspecting procedures, verifying quality of raw input as well optimization of product quality during processing, identifying QA/QC issues and resolving.
- You will also be responsible for preparing alternate recipes for the firm’s products, implementing them and ultimately packaging finished products.
- The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services.
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Investigate complaints to determine causes and consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained
- Conduct process and factory audit
- Ensure compliance with all NAFDAC, legal and government regulations
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct
- B.Sc, BTECH, HND in Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or any science related course.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience as a quality assurance manager at an FMCG
- Sound knowledge of food safety and food quality assurance techniques and standards
- Thorough knowledge of NAFDAC food processing requirements and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Experience with packaging of branded products
- Experience developing, testing and optimizing simple seasoning recipes
- Experience handling and using laboratory equipment
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Detailed and results oriented
Job Title: Business Development & Marketing Executive
We are looking for a passionate Business Development & Sales Executive to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing/sales activities and campaigns. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to enter new markets and increase customer base. He should also ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management and any other duties assigned by Management.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with general manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Responsibility for discovering, developing and implementing marketing strategy for the new markets segments & customers
- B.Sc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Thorough knowledge & experience of Cashew Kernel Marketing in Domestic market (knowledge of international markets is an added advantage)
- 3 to 5 years Proven experience in new business development & marketing/sales in a food processing company and generally in the FMCG industry
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of using social media to market products/generate sales and web analytics
- Excellent organizational, networking, presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
Job Title: Factory Manager
One of our clients, a new start-up cashew processing venture based in Lagos specialising in the production of organic, high quality cashew nuts, is looking to URGENTLY employ candidates for the following positions:
The factory manager shall be in charge of the overall management of the Factory in the areas of Production, Operations, Resourcing Assessment, Quality Control, Cost Efficiency, Health and Safety Measurements, Raw Materials Planning and any other duties assigned by Management. He is responsible for the successful execution of scheduled production plans through optimal utilization of available resources.
Production & Operations
- Plan and organize production schedules and oversee production processes.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress and revising schedules.
- Implementing company policies and systems on the factory-floor.
- Ensures operation of equipment by scheduling maintenance; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff.
- Monitor, measure and report on production related process performance, general issues.
- Monitor the work of employees, provide feedback and perform coaching or counselling.
Health And Safety Measurements
- Jointly develop HSE plan with management.
- Ensure SOP is followed in all stages of processing.
- Ensure safety of staff, machines and materials on the factory-floor.
- Maintain discipline and hygiene on factory-floor to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Work with the Food Technologist to ensure product quality in line with company’s quality systems, processes and procedures.
- Optimizing machines and people through proper allocation and utilization of manpower on factory-floor.
- Monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures via a Management Information System.
- Proper inventory planning, setting up of internal controls, targets and monitoring systems.
- Controlling Raw material and Packaging material wastages.
Warehouse And Logistics
- Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, and storage of all product and supplies that come in and out of the factory.
- Maintain standard receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing personnel and operational policies and procedures.
- Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/outbound freight to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain appropriate and complete documentation of all products in the factory
- Responsible for managing third party logistics providers.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure all production orders are shipped to customers in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Maintain strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demand of product.
- Conduct periodic spot-checks of inventory levels of supplies/products, identify discrepancies if any and take necessary action.
- Plan warehouse layout and space requirements in order to prevent loss/theft or damage, and to achieve full warehouse optimization.
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Factory/Production Manager in a Cashew Processing factory
- Thorough knowledge of the processes involved in processing, packaging and storing cashew nuts
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools. Experience of handling, operating and maintaining machinery for Food Processing industry is an advantage
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Conversant with NAFDAC and all relevant state and local government laws and regulations
- Excellent MS Office, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong delegating, organizing and leadership abilities
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Food safety and HCAAP system certification is a plus
Method of Application
Applicants should Send their CVs to [email protected] with position as subject of email.