A leading Eatery in the Hospitality Industry is currently seeking energetic, personable candidates to join our growing team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Sous Chef
Location: Keffi, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a professional Sous Chef. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Maintaining Culinary Goals:
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Utilizes the Labor Management System to effectively schedule to business demands and for tracking of employee time and attendance.
- Trains employees in safety procedures.
- B.Sc Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate would be a plus
- Average of 5 years of experience as a Sous Chef
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
[email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Contact: 09022382675 to submit in person and for any enquiries.
Note: Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted via SMS after the deadline for an interview.