Leaps and Bounds Partners was incorporated in 2007 as a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria. As a firm, we are set-up to provide exceptional consulting solutions in the areas of Human Capital Development, Business Advisory and Research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
- We are seeking a high-performing Head of Business Development with an understanding of the corporate world to focus on growing out our Telemedicine business amongst corporate clients through execution of the company’s sell-through strategy.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development team to meet our subscriber acquisition and revenue growth objectives at CareClick.
- It is a few different roles in one, perfect for a hard worker who is seeking an opportunity at an exciting start-up company in the healthcare space. This role requires someone who doesn’t only stick to their responsibilities but comes up with innovative ideas and solutions to existing issues being faced in the company.
- The Head of Business Development is responsible for managing the organization’s business development ensuring consistent and rapid growth in sales across all channels.
- You will closely work with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development arm of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships amongst business and key contacts
- Develop and manage multi-million naira sales opportunities
- Create a strategic sales plan, identify new opportunities and close deals in different industry verticals.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our business through proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for business development team to be successful.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Must have experience working with an HMO.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, business development, human resources. Experience selling or promoting healthcare, pharmaceutical or wellness services or solutions into large and enterprise level companies across different industries is a plus.
- Ability to excel within a team environment while running an independent territory.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding business targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrable experience in business development, sales and in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; should be comfortable representing CareClick at conferences and events.
- Enthusiasm for CareClick’s mission and business model, and respect for the organization’s core values: Customer First, Affordable, Reliable, and Transparency.
- Experience with forecasting/pipeline management and organizational skills to maintain sales process info within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams.
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed.
- Business travel to customer locations is required.
Range: N100,000 – N150,000/month (commensurate with level of experience)
Job Title: Head, Technology & Development
- We are seeking an innovative, results-oriented IT professional and developer to provide technical support to our business of redefining healthcare delivery operations in Africa.
- As our Head of Technology & Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading our deployment and build innovative functionalities into our website and mobile applications. Working closely with our international partners, the candidate will have a prominent role in shaping our mobile technology to serve our subscribers.
- Basically, the ideal candidate must be intelligent, experienced and skilled enough to collect and collate data from different sources, turn this data into useful information, turn the information into insights and then work with management to use this insight to make business decisions.
- Responsible for the maintenance, management and enhancement of our website, its layout and all user interfaces using standard practices.
- Must be capable of collecting data from primary and secondary sources, develop and maintain databases of the collected data.
- Must be capable of integrating data from various back-end services and databases into our website.
- Constant communication and work with other departments such as the marketing and graphic designers to deploy content.
- Interpret data, identify and analyze trends and patterns in the data and use this to provide ongoing reports to management.
- To maintain a usage inventory of all users – subscribers, providers and submit regular reports around this to management including reporting any suspected misuse or security breaches.
- Research, resolve and respond to subscriber issues/problems/questions received via e-mail, telephone calls or web request forms.
- Create quality support tickets to ensure proper information has been gathered and documented in the case of customer issues.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including but not limited to installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Coordinate all scheduling and technical support related to the use of the company’s telehealth platform.
- As needed, provide training on the company’s telehealth platform, including its usage, etiquette, best practices, procedures and protocols.
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Management or related field. A higher degree will be an advantage.
- At least 3-5 years proven work experience in a position related to information technology – with experience bothering on web development, database administration, analysis, technology development and deployment and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
N70,000 – N120,000/monthly (commensurate with level of experience)
Job Title: Head, Admin & Digital Marketing
- We are seeking a creative, motivated, and talented person with a demonstrated ability to create high performing social media and Google ad campaigns, optimize campaigns based on analysis of key metrics, build a community of followers on social media – to join us as our Head of Admin & Digital Marketing.
- The successful candidate who will be a very critical part of our operations will be responsible for the development of our growth marketing campaigns and strategy across multiple paid advertising platforms, deliver optimal paid performance on client campaigns, retain and renew clients on paid marketing services, and maintain high overall client satisfaction with CareClick.
Digital Marketing Role:
- Social Media/Outbound communications: Oversee day-to-day management of editorial content on all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Slideshare and any future platforms added. Help define and track metrics of success.
- SEO/Paid Digital Media. Point person for paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Content Creation and Production: Produce high performing ad campaigns and highly engaging posts on our website and all our social media platforms in order to grow our page following.
- Reporting: Track, analyze and report on subscribers, campaigns, marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts.
- Creative Asset Production: Coordinate with our writers, graphic designers, and video team to facilitate successful production of marketing materials, videos and emails.
- Work closely with the Business Development, Visual Design and Technology teams to service our major clients.
- Manage vendors as needed to create marketing materials, videos, emails.
- Ability to connect with 100+ new followers/subscribers a day.
- Stay on top of new techniques and changes in the market, which you’ll incorporate and test in our market.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options and maintaining relationships.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements, planning, arranging, and meeting schedules.
- Achieves financial objectives by submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of proven digital marketing experience. That is you know and execute best practices in social media marketing, digital marketing (SEO/SEM, email, paid media) and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Experience in, creating and deploying outbound communications, content deployment, campaign analysis/optimization and in leveraging content via digital channels to build awareness and drive and nurture leads.
- Editing and writing skills: devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Speaking skills: You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
- Project management skills: Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Experience producing print and digital content that drives brand awareness, lead acquisition, web traffic, social media engagement and lead development
- Fluency in SEO and SEM tactics. Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to draft concise, effective, creative, and professional communications across a variety of communication vehicles – sales materials, proposals, presentations & digital media
- Strong creative mind-set with passion for design, innovation and technology
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute collaboratively through content creation and broader strategic thinking.
N90,000 – N120,000/month (commensurate with level of experience).
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our Company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We are searching for professionals that have a track record of creating long term value for the organization, who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- Work with Head, Business Development to manage the business of the organization.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in articulating the value of our Telehealth Services and Technology.
- Book appointments, webinars or demonstrations on behalf of senior executives
- Qualify all potential clients based upon qualification criteria definition
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Ensure all CRM information is accurate and up to date
- Develop the sales strategy for the region and take advantage of new clients.
- Attend marketing and networking events nationally
- Demonstrate activity against the Key Performance Measures each month in line with individual targets.
- To work with senior team member to identify and manage risks.
- Develop and maintain fruitful relationship with clients of the company and address their needs effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social science related field.
- HMO experience is required
- Minimum of 2years experience in marketing or sales with proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate good planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and above all customer service skills.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, championing our company values.
- Possess IT skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel and in web-based research.
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving, and a flexible approach to working.
- Possess the ability to take on new areas of work previously outside existing experience.
- Display the ability to work under pressure to meet tight and often changing deadlines.
- High attention to details and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Interest in Technology is beneficial
Salary Range: N60,000 – N80,000/month (commensurate with level of experience)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2018