Lindii Peace Foundation (LPF) is a Non-Profit and Non-governmental Organization in Nigeria which was registered as a corporate body with the Corporate Affairs Commission on the Eleventh (11th) day of July, 2014.
The foundation was formed by some eminent survivors of the Insurgency in North-east Nigeria and a few well-meaning Individuals who came together with a vision to see Nigeria a poverty free place where peace will abide and humanity can live freely in harmony. We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Pulka, Gwoza LG Borno
Job type: Fixed term
Contract duration: 12 months
- Under the overall guidance of the executive director and direct supervision of the project manager, the M&E officer will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating LPF project by ensuring high quality and timely inputs; by ensuring that the project maintains its strategic vision; and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities
- Assisting the project manager in preparing monthly and quarterly/annual reports on project progress
- Works with the program manager to ensure that the program and monitoring activities are conducted appropriately in line with project, organization and donor needs.
- Design and implement the M&E activities of the project
- Ensure all data are validated monthly before reporting
- Prepare monthly M&E reports and share with the program manager
- Collect, collate and analysis data in relation to the project activities for informed decision
- Assist in following up on implementation of recommendations by developing monthly tracking template
- Ensure hygiene promoters and other field staffs and volunteers are familiar and compliant with all necessary M&E tools
- Develop and ensure regular maintenance of database/information system.
- Develop M & E plan for the team for the conduct of routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification, and validation and data quality assessments (dqas).
- Carry out any other tasks assigned from the country office
Required Qualification and Skills
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of university degree / HND in Statistics, Sciences, Social Sciences or any related field of discipline
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Work in a team and must have excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in community interventions especially community wash intervention
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in the conduct of project related researches for informed decision.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiatives and work under minimal supervision
- Experience in conducting surveys (baseline, midline, end-line and pdm) using mobile technology (kobo collect, odk and ona)
- Proficient in microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, QGIS, SPSS, STATA and outlook
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Or [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Important Information / Notice
- The contract duration is 12 months
- For an application to be valid, responsive References / Referees should be captured in application with full and accessible contact information/details.
- Only applicants who scale through the prerequisite conditions will be invited for interview
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2020