Lopterra Services Limited leverages On Professional World. Our world is all about rendering professional services that aids and push your business to growth. Our goal is to provide the best of Human Resources, Bookkeeping and Training Services across Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accounting Administrator
Job Reference Code: NG / AC003
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Issue invoices to customers
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Follow accounting policies and procedures.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to: [email protected] Please quote the Job Code as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th March, 2020