Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- As Marketing Manager, you will develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organization (lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company’s products and services
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- At least 10 years’ of marketing experience.
- Previous experience in the Construction and Furniture Industry is required.
- Should have strong marketing and sales skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sales success with mid – large size companies
- Proven success with online and face to face networking
- The flexibility to travel in support of the expanding line of offerings
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Ability to manage risk
- Process management and improvement focus
- Client service orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Letter of Interest to: [email protected]
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly