Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area WND Manager
Job Requisition ID: R12189
Job type: Full time
- Bring the integrator vision alive and to grow a first class operated WnD product. Reponsible for all sites and all sorts of outsourced sites (partner, 3rd party, JV e.g.) within Central West Africa (CWA) Area.
- The Area WnD manager is fully accountable for P&L and operations of the Warehousing and Distribution products within the area, having business development & operational ownership. Identify & drive investment and M&A opportunities.
Profit & Loss:
- New and existing customer management
- Contract management
- Site performance (cost/utilization)
- Continious improvement & optimization of assets
- Investment decisions and follow up on the same.
- Expand business footprint while ensuring proftable growth
- Execution of WND strategy for area in aligment with CEN
- Business development aligned with strategy
- Develop new customers by liasing with area sales
- Local implementation
- Growth targets
- Product mix
- Work with BD teams across verticals for growth
- Tender handling.
- HSSE adherence
- Drive compliance & regulatory adherence
- Sites operating basis security / IT standards.
- Lease administration
- Contract management
- Drive adherence to governance framework
- Ensure the WnD product can meet future growth requirements and achieves sustainable business results.
- Develop talent pipeline
- Engagement of WND teams within the area
- Maintain positive relationship while working closely with WnD site managers.
- Strong Warehouse & Distribution knowledge with 10+ years of experience and 5 in Leadership role
- Area market knowledge
- Financial acumen –ability to read, interpret and act on P&L
- Self directed/entrepreneurial
- Proven track record for leadership & team management
- Stakeholder mng & collaboration in a matrix organization
- Commercial mindset
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong dealing with customers.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.